Monday, October 06, 2008

Blue

I'm feeling blue this past few days because of the people I work with. Work itself is not hard and is manageable but I reaally can't take the attitude of some of my colleagues. I am not perfect and I'm sure I do not please everybody but really...I cannot take it!

I get sleepless nights becasue of the anxiety of going to work and the thought of what I have to deal everyday. I know I know...If you can't take the heat...get out! Simple as that. I WISH!

O well, enough about my complaints... on the brighter side of life...

I'm so HAPPY my Papa & Mama are here with us! Just having them physical here is a great comfort to me :-) I wish they will stay longer or better yet...we'll all be together again :-)


2 comments:

Unknown said...

yay. you're back in the blogosphere! =) i'm sorry you're feeling blue...things will get better. you should come visit us! hehehe.

Unknown said...

life is tough but more than the "faults" of your co-workers, take it as a way when God is dealing with you instead. God is changing you, because the people around us will not change and will irritate us forever, but if we listen to God's call for us to change, watch it, it will make a difference how you'll end up dealing w/ difficult people...Been there, said that, done that. Also, if that work causes you sleepless nights, really, be prayerful about it and find another one. A job should be something that you find joy in doing, despites the hardships etc, not killing you of stress or because you just have too. A good workplace, good boss and nice people (not all) are things you need to enjoy work...i'll keep you in prayer that God will open better doors for you, as you also do your part...apply, apply, apply....luv yah..