Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Confession of a Shopaholic


Yesterday a friend msg me if I want to watch a movie. I immediately said sure, then asked which one she wants to watch. When she said "Confession of a Shopaholic", I suddenly hesitated hehehe. Reason being is that I tried to read the book but was not able to even read up to chapter 2 hahaha...It was just too familiar *LOL* Anyway, we booked a ticket for 7:10pm show and agreed to meet at the mall. It was so hilarious and feel good that I'm glad I watched it. There's this line that her dad told her about her debt. " The world has so many debts, and it still survives, you can survive this" hehehe...So for all those who are having debt problems...cheer up! It can be hard but you already know the solution, just do it! You'll survive also hehehe...

No comments: