Thursday, August 13, 2009

Thankful Heart

"Give thanks to the LORD, call on his name; make known among the nations what he has done".

1 Chronicles 16:8


This past few months, it felt like I have nothing to thank about but ofcourse it's not true! I am very much thankful for my family & friends, our health and well being, my job and the lists goes on...

One specific praise report I want to share is regarding my job. For the past month, I have been conducting trainings to our staffs on an application that I am still studying myself. My confidence level to teach is low plus the stress and pressure from the boss's. I have been praying and asking people to pray for me on this. Last week, was a very busy week, every day I have trainings scheduled both morning and afternoon sessions. The last session for the week had an added pressure because our CEO and some of the "not so friendly" staffs were attending.

I prepared my materials the night before, farmed a little (I need a break of course...hehehe) and prayed before sleeping. The next day, I woke up late! Panic a little...but remembered to pray and to trust in him with ALL my heart and that He is in control...

Arrived in the office, did the set up, prayed and reviewed some of the topics I felt that the Lord is leading me to take note.

Show time! Had some minor difficulties with my projector but the training went smoothly, the topics that I reviewed last minute was the answers to the questions that was raised in the during the training then the evaluation forms were filled up after the session. All marks were good & very good! (di sa pag bubuhat ng sariling bangko hehehe...) but the cherry on the cake was the staff that I was wary of making the training difficult and giving me negative marks commented "very good" not only to me but to other people as well.

To explain further the miracle on this...hahaha this girl lives to make my life miserable ( well not just mine hehehe) last time when I was dealing with her hehehe... That day, she gave me very good marks, smiled and wave at me when we pass by (as if we're BFF) and told others that the training was very good. It was such a surprise and I can truly say that it's a miracle hehehe

It was really Jesus's work...All praises and glory to Him! To all those who prayed with me...Thank you very much!

"For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them." Mathew 18:20

No comments: