Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Happy Birthday Mama!

May 27, 2007
Itallianis
Alabang Town Center

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

It was a typical Sunday for our family. Go to church, eat lunch, look around, then go home. What made this Sunday special is that it's my Mama's birthday :-)

The funny thing is...almost from the minute we left the parking lot in our home, everything went haywire...but God is good! Everything was fixed and the day turned out happy one :-)

I thank the Lord for giving us a wonderful & great Mother. One who sacrifice her happiness for our happines, always there to support us in all our endeavors, patiently prays for our safety wherever we go.

I love you Mama! You're the Best :-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

miss Jay...t'avs here. you have to forgive me but i totally forgot your b-day adn so is your mom's and so are the rest who had it...no excuses, though i must really tell you, my mind is just slipping away, pls pray not early signs of alzheimire's ito..ria bugs me to get my brain active by doing sudoku n puzzles...thanks God ok ang ct scan ko...anyway, marami na akong utang sa iyo and hoping n waiting for your arrival sept 2007?