Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Happy Birthday Papa :-)

May 31, 2007
Home Sweet Home

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I may not say & show how much I admire you
and love you often but everyday I thank the Lord Jesus
that he has given me the BEST Papa!

Sometimes you can be very bossy and treat us like kids,
and we may be making faces but always remember that
we LOVE you because we know that you only do that because you CARE.

Words are not enough to express how much we LOVE you,
ADMIRE you and how PROUD we are for having you as our papa.

THANK YOU for everything!

Happy Birthday! I pray for many many many more to come... :-)

I love you!
CJ

1 comment:

Unknown said...

papa mo, ewan bakit ayaw mag-ahit? As I always say, we, your elders, have our flaws and mistakes and shortcomings and bad nature/attitudes...kaya nga hwag na hwag nyo tutularan. May we always remind you of the things your ARE NOT TO DO!!! love you, T'avs....am rallying in my prayers mabigyan ka ng US visa for Ria's wedding....