Friday, April 11, 2008

Naughty by Nature

Photobucket

Photobucket


A couple of weeks ago I received a call from "Naughty by Nature"for a free photoshoot. I got excited coz I heard so many good reviews about the studio but was also having second thoughts if I have time to do it.

The Offer: A free make over and they will take about 50 shots of you in 2 different setting. 1is wearing casual clothes and the other is either a formal or in "custome". After the photoshooot you get to choose 2 of your favorite and they will burn it in a cd and give it to you free.

The Catch: After you have chosen your 2 favorite pictures, they will sell you a package worth S3K++.

The package was really good and sounds very worth it for its price. I was really interested and very tempted to take it. Unfortunately they only offer it on the spot and I cannot decide if I really want to spend $3K++ on photos!!! With the installment package that they offer, the price was reasonable but still...$3K++ on photos? hahaha...

All in all the experience was good (except for the hard selling part).

6 comments:

liliput said...

ang ganda po ng kuha mo :)

Unknown said...

so cute...glad you got these 2 for free. don't fall into the trap of the hardsell!

Unknown said...

smart woman, not for $3k++. God will be pleased with how wise you were on this one....
your voice of conscience..T'avs

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chipmunk said...

Hi CJ! These are really great photos! Would you believe they called me as well (just this week?). After I read your blog at least I got a head's up.

Unknown said...

Ei, great photos ceej. Glad you you didn't give in... hahaha... :)