Saturday, April 05, 2008

Rainbow After the Rain

This past past couple of months has been a tough one. I had to attend to too many "bullys" and there's just no pleasing them. Everyday I would pray for this project to be finished already because I just want to move on. I was so stressed with all the pressure from my boss, people who "feel" that they are my boss and with my personal "struggles" of the month but God is so good that he didn't let things to just finish because I prayed it would and that I'm not comfortable and having a hard time.

He even let this project to be behind time for me to remember that...
  • He will never leave me nor forsake me
  • I can do all things, through Christ who strengthens me
  • God is so BIG and my problems are so small to him
  • Nothing is impossible with God
  • Let Go and Let God

and to learn that...

  • My boss can irritating and unreasonable sometimes but he cares and can be very understanding also.
  • God sends champions to defend you from the bully's of the world in the form of "lola" hehehe

and gain...

  • New friends
  • More knowledge in project management

I still pray for this project to end now but I'm not so stressed anymore and can now appreciate the rainbow after the rain.

3 comments:

salme said...

wow, mahal mo na si lola hahaha

salme said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

sometimes, God speaks to us and makes us think if this is the right kind of job that He wants for us, one that will glorify Him, please Him and make better character out of us...Maybe, just maybe, you should try to venture in the PT course you finished instead???? just a thought!